Foosaner Museum & Education Center
Address: 1463 Highland & 1520 Highland, Melbourne, FL 32935
Square Foot: 15,859 & 11,648
| Price: $2,995,000
- The prestigious Foosaner Museum 2 story concrete masonry building -15,859 SF and The Renee Foosaner Education Center a large classroom learning building – 11,648 SF located in the Eau Gallie Arts District (EGAD) Main Street, downtown Melbourne. EGAD is an up and coming revitalization and redevelopment area that is attracting vibrant & creative lifestyle and culture.
- These 2 assets totaling 27,507 SF on 1.48 acres offer a unique opportunity to own in the heart of this burgeoning redevelopment area. The City of Melbourne is located on the Space Coast, Brevard County, Florida.
- The buildings will continue to operate as a museum & education center until June 30, 2021.
- Strategically located one block west and north of the Eau Gallie Causeway, the museum buildings & the site (1.48 Acres) are one block west of the Indian River Lagoon. The Indian River Lagoon separates the mainland from the beachside barrier island towns of Satellite Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, and the Town of Indialantic.
- The Melbourne Civic Center, the Melbourne library, business, and entertainment options, breweries, shops, eateries, dance schools and bars pepper this area. Quaint homes and churches are contiguous tracts, creating a high score of livability and walkability.