Jake is JM’s Business Development Representative. His focus is to build JM’s property management portfolio. Building lasting relationships, not only in Brevard County, but throughout Florida and further establishing JM Real Estate as a leader in commercial property management.
Prior to working for JM, Jake was a sales leader for a nationally recognized local roofing company generating an average of $5M revenue annually, specializing in customer service and in home consultations. His other previous experience was in a role as controls engineer for a manufacturer of industrial laundry equipment. His previous experiences give him a unique perspective that merge well into commercial real estate.
Jake has been married to his amazing wife Jessie for over 16 years. They moved to Merritt Island in 2012 to enjoy the coastal lifestyle. They have 3 wonderful kids and a goof ball dog! When not working, Jake will likely be found spending time with his family and friends.
- Jake is a Chicago native and a rabid fan of all Chicago sports teams – especially DA BEARS!
- He is active in his kids’ sports teams: two soccer players and a cheer leader (Go Mustangs!)
- Jake is an avid fisherman, both fresh and salt water. Bottom fishing and tuna trips to The Other Side are his favorite, but he also enjoys exploring our waterways by kayak.
- Lover of live music of all kinds.
- Currently learning to play the ukulele.