Having been in this business for over 22 years with combined agent experience of over 174 years, we are armed with a substantial database of prospects, tenants, corporate retailers, office users, etc., that we have built up over the years to position ourselves to be highly successful achieving the best results for our clients.
We maintain an extensive directory of commercial brokers/agents. We encourage cooperatively brokering deals and we enrich and preserve relationships with the brokerage community. To reiterate, we have and always will encourage co-brokerage associations.
Since we are one of the largest property management and leasing companies in Brevard county, if a prospect is looking in this market, then we know about it. They will inevitably contact JM’s office or visit our website to see what we have available.
Thorough Market Analysis
When a property is placed in our portfolio, we perform a market survey of comparable properties for lease in the area. We then recommend to the owner our pricing strategy so that we can confidently go out and find tenants and fill spaces.
If no one knows your property is there, then how can you expect to get leasing activity? There are numerous ways to “get the word out” about your property; many at little to no cost. Here is a key list of how we market your asset:
- Signage at entrance to property
- Advertising on Loopnet/CoStar – JM is a Premium Member
- Web-site internet advertising
- “Commercial Real Estate News” blog
- Networking with the Business Community
- Flyers (that we create in-house at no cost to owners), brochure, postcard, etc.
- Professional photography
- Mail-outs to prospective tenants as well as brokerage community
- Leasing Banner at property
- Signage in Vacant Spaces
- Attend ICSC events regularly
- Press releases
- Incentive programs such as referral fees to tenants
- Cooperating broker incentive program
- Periodic mail-outs to neighboring tenants occupying competitive properties
- Cold calling and canvassing
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) Partners
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Round Table (CIR) – Brevard County
- CoStar/LoopNet Premium Subscription
- Affiliate member National Association of Realtors (NAR)